Saturday, November 10

- Memories -

Yesterday, went to have lunch at KFC alone.. While eating, saw groups of secondary students chatting and enjoying their meal.. At that moment, I recalled my secondary mates and the times we had.. There's like nothing to care and think about.. Enjoy was the KEY to our lives.. How I wish if time could turn back to the moment and stay there forever with NO worries! But that is impossible..

As one grew up, there's more you had to know, face and decide.. When I was young, I wish I could become a young working adult soon.. That time, I only see the good side of it.. However, as times goes by, I beg to differ it.. Anyway, life goes on and I will just do whatever I think is right.. Live for myself and not for others!

With God Grace, hope to achieve better results and a change for the better~