Thursday, September 27

- Random Entry -

Till now, Though had 3 classes for this semester, it seems quite alright... Most only mixed around with their friends rather than making new ones.. I think it was like that because of the changing of classes.. Was feeling so tired ever since school started.. Anyway, it's finally the last semester already! Have to endure and attend class regulary to get good results..

FYP 2 seems to goes quite smoothly with our regular meetings and discussion.. Enthu is the word I can use.. Hopefully, the results could be shown in our grades..

Since year 3, I do not trust daily grades.. Think about it, Easy-going faciliator give same grades to all even those who put in effort but strict ones give good grades to the better ones.. Come to think about it, its all about your LUCK! Now, I only trusted UT grades which would test my understanding of the topic..

Money is EVIL and it certainly cause unhappiness to my family.. It's not only about money but a person doings as well.. It leads people to harm or burden the family.. How nice if life could be simpler and beautiful!

Created another blog including some of my assignments! Write comments about my creations! =)