Thursday, September 20

- Exploring the Third Dimension -

The heading above was the topic of my module today.. First time using Maya and I certainly have no idea how to start intially.. Was kinda lost.. There was like so many functions and tools in it.. Luckily, there was one who has prior experience.. Thus, seek clarification to understand about the tools and use it.. Was still very new to Maya and need time to be good friend it. Hopefully, I get to know more next lessons..

Felt that I dislike animations, be it 2D or 3D.. Today's one was like only basic and I only managed to absorb that little?! Most likely faciliator expect quite much making me feel kinda stress.. hiz.. Anyway, more would be coming future lessons.. =x

Need to jiayou!

Get to meet Hakeem after class and tell him about previous sem modules as he has not been attending class for certain reasons.. Think he have to buck up this semester..