Sunday, August 12

- My 21st birthday -


Family

They brought me out to makan on Wednesday after my FYP.. The food was quite tasty and I enjoyed the company with my family.. Though some unhappy things happened this year, I am glad that they still celebrate my birthday..

Friends


ME & Cake


Pals


KS, ME and SH


Fun-Time @ Pool!

Yesterday night, My closer pals celebrated the birthday by turning up at Zhen Fa SteamBoat.. Bought me cake and cologne.. Took lotsa pictures! After which, went playing pool.. Thanks for coming guys to make the celebration possible! =)



K-BoX!!

Today, went k-ing with Jiewei at marina square.. He treated me $10 for it..=) Sing those popular songs and get high there.. Enjoyed!

Thanks! Appreciated loads..

Thanks for the well wishes from the others too!


Happy Birthday to ME! :)