Saturday, May 26

- Absurd Incident -

It happens when I was on the way to school yesterday.. As usual, took the bus 161 there...

The bus was pretty crowded.. there was a guy and a lady in front of me.. Initially, I was standing there without noticing anything till a student keep looking at him with a weird expression.. Besides that, there was some spaces behind and I wonder why he do not want to move back.. Then, I feel that something is not right.. Thus, I continued to watch and realised that the guy kept leaning against very near to the lady with his private part I suppose..

I do not really know exactly what happened as I was standing behind.. I saw the lady tried moving forward but he continued to lean on her.. I can see the student has the urge to voice out but thinking whether to or not.. At last, she say to the lady 'Do you want to move forward alittle more?' I think there's a pervert behind..

Wonder why the guy did that in a public bus which was pretty obvious though it was crowded.. I think that's because majority of the Singaporeans do not help when others faced some problem.. But I think that's because we, singaporeans, do not wish to create and find trouble..