Sunday, April 22

- The 3 of us -


It's been a while since Jiewei, Gary and Me hang out together..

Yesterday, accompanied Jiewei to hougang mall as he wanted to walk around and shop for his memory card.. He suggested meeting Gary since he would let off from work at about that time.. Thus, we went to shop and eat first... While walking around, I met my secondary school teacher, Mrs Iong.. She do not seems to recognize me till I mentioned my name.. Then, we started chatting and through that, I know that she's not teaching in skss but in another school.. Oh ya.. Her baby son looks cute...

Then, met Gary and went around looking for memory card.. Went into a shop, Jw took quite long to decide whether to buy it since he wanted a cheaper one.. While he was deciding, Gary and I were browsing at the game.. After much thinking, he did not buy it..

On the way back, went in another store but it was not the brand he wanted.. However, it costs even cheaper with gary bargaining it.. Without much consideration he bought it.. Glad that he got what he wanted.. =)