Tuesday, March 6

- Working day -

It is the fifth day working at Nikken.. Everything seems to settle down...

Continue to do the task that was assigned to me.. I get to complete each one faster than past few days.. I think that's because I get more familiar doing it again and again.. While doing my work engrossingly, I felt that there was a slight shake in the office.. It lasted about a few second.. Initially, I thought I was imagining till one of my colleague received a call from the other department talking about it.. Then I realised that it was real... The commotion lasted for a while.. After that, everyone get back to work again..

I get to know that after the completion of this task, there might not be any work for me.. Hopefully, there's some other tasks for me to do after completing my current task.. =D