Friday, March 2

- Updates -

Yesterday started working at my uncle's company.. The work is quite tedious because its kind of doing it again and again.. It's something like data entry I suppose.. My uncle and colleagues are very nice.. Telling me patiently on the tasks I should do and take note of...

In the beginning, I was quite slow because I just started doing.. After that, I get to speed up the work when I thought of a better method.. I must be real careful in the figures and ID while doing it as well..


After which, went to meet bro and mum to watch Just Follow Law! The show is very FUNNY!! Nice storyline which educate us with lots of matters if you really think of it! Fann Wong acting was thumbs up!! Love her acting in the show.. With lots of natural facial expression.. The other actors/actresses acted well too! Those who have not watch it. Go watch it! Thanks Andy for stating in his blog that the show is nice! If not, I might not watch this movie.. haha..

Today working was still acceptable but I made mistakes in one area which is 2006.. Deleted the 6 away become 200.. -_-".. Printed 10 pieces and I still do not know till one of my colleague told me.. Have to redo it again.. Sians.. Anyway, Tomorrow working would be different because I am helping out for the company convention.. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly for me! PP is halfway done profiling on this company as well..

Oh ya! Results out! For me, I have to say that I did quite well... BUT.. People with very high standard would say that I did fairly well ba.. UT 4 just published today, I did pretty well for it! Surprised that my web app got B+..

My java grades was actually very near to another grade up. If my calculation is correct, I left 0.01! Argh.. Oh well.. Overall, I am sastified with my results and improved GPA.. =D