Thursday, February 1

- CNY Clothes -

Yesterday, went out with Moses and Andy to hunt for new year clothing. Besides that, we do some window shopping as well. This was first outing with E25F gang.. Though it was quite patheic having only 3 person but I thought it was quite a good one..

Meeting place was at Far East Plaza.. However, I meet Andy at orchard MRT control station.. On the way there, we kinda lost.. I have to admit that my direction sense was not that good.. Maybe same to Andy as well.. wahaha.. Anyway, we get to find our way there..

Moses suggested fast food. At that moment, I do not really feel like eating fast food because I have been eating recently.. Kinda get sick of it.. However, it seems that both of them wanted to have fast food for lunch I suppose.. Moses also mention that there is no foodcourt there.. Thus, we have lunch at Burger King..

I enjoyed eating with them.. There's so much talking about their past class incident which was pretty funny.. FYI, they were in the same class in the past.. Moses kept on teasing Andy which made me laugh more...

Next, it was shopping around for clothings.. I hardly find any clothes that attract me.. Decided to go bugis for more clothes hunting.. More variety of clothes were found there.. Saw a shirt which really caught my attention. However, it was quite costly.. Moses mention that its not worth buying a shirt as one do not get to wear it often.. I agree with him and decided not to buy that..

Finally, I decided to buy S & K clothes.. OMG! I think I am so into S & K.. Have been buying clothes from the store.. Andy mentioned that I bought it because of S.H.E.. I was like -_-"...

I am glad that three of us got what we wanted.. Though it was quite tiring shopping from 1plus to 7plus but I enjoyed it.. =D