Monday, February 19

Chinese New Year!

On New Year Eve, had steamboat for reunion dinner with my family.. It was a good one.. Everyone enjoyed eating and chatting..

Yesterday went to my grandma's house for new year visiting.. It seems more quiet this year compared to previous years. Received quite a number of red packets.. One of the red packets or should I say gold packet was special with ultraman design.. Too bad, my mum has thrown it away else I would post it..

In my mind, I have been thinking that if there is no such occasions, would people bother to gather together as a family or pay visit to relative house? Or maybe I should say that everyday can also be a special occasion whereby everyone gets to gather and pay visit.. It sounds quite contradicting but it's just some of my thoughts..

Today went KbOx with my brother.. He suggested to go k-ing yesterday night.. I was kinda surprised because it was quite sudden.. We sang quite a number of songs.. First time, I get to listened to my brother singing more formally.. I think it was quite ok.. Some songs he seems to be shouting instead of singing.. haha.. Maybe that's his style..

Enjoyed ourselves with the food and singing.. =D