Saturday, January 20

- Just another day -

Woke up early today. Got to know that my cousin passed away. She was contracted by an illness lupus. It was quite a serious disease which would affect the kidney. She went for operation yesterday to save her life. However, she left us today at 1.35am to be with the lord. Though she departed us but I believe she is rejoicing with the lord now.

Yesterday night, my mum told me that her condition was serious. I replied, it's good if she is strong enough to fight for her life but she would suffer the pain. Isn't it better if she pass away with no suffering to be with the lord? Though everyone be sad but at least she would not be suffering.

Mum caught a flu past few days, it was not getting better hence accompanied her to polyclinic today. After which, we went to have lunch.