Sunday, January 14

- A day with mum -

Today, I went to ikea and courts with my mum to walk around and also to look for a new sofa set for the living room...

First, we went there to hunt for the sofa set, there was quite a number of sets there... I suggests some ideas for the placing and sofa sets which would suit the living room but my mum do not really like it and she thinks it does not match the house... haha.. I already kinda expected because she is very particular when it comes to furniture placing... She takes note of every angle and position to see if it is suitable.. That's her interest and I think she did it very well... Besides that, we went to shop things that interest us as well..

After some consideration, my mum decided to buy a sofa set at courts.. She asked for my views about the set and I think it looks great, the price was reasonable but the colour was almost the same as the previous one.. haha..

Oh! Have some argument and was quite rude to her just now.. I think I should have more patient with her and change my attitude.. What a terrible temper I had just now.. =(