Tuesday, December 5

- Term break -

Phew~ Finally, It is term break! What would I do during holidays? Find a job? Slack? I am still unsure about that.. Perhaps I would spend time to complete my CE points or preparation for my PP..? I hope to at least complete my CE points before year 3..

Anyway, Time really files... Just another term and I would be in year 3.. I was wondering if I could cope well.. Hopefully, I would be able to do it.. No matter what, I would try my best in everything I do..

Today was Wai Tong's birthday! We gave him a suprise with a creamy birthday cake and song! haha.. From his facial expression, I can see his touched face.. He seems to enjoy the cake as well..


Birthday Cake!


Making a wish. . .


Birthday Boy!


The guys!


Cheesez!

*By the way, if you guys(E35D) get to read this, I need to rush back class to complete my assignments else I would be hanging around there longer..

* (It seems that I am doing some coding here.. haha.. =p)