Saturday, December 23

- Elva Album 1087 -

Finally, after waiting for 1087 days, Elva album is OUT!! Yeah! So happy!! =)

These few days, I am sick and have not been feeling better. However, I still went to buy the album when I feel slightly better just now...

I am still not feeling that good now.. =(

Okay! Back to her album.. I feel that 1087 is GREAT!! Maybe you can say I am bias because she's my idol but indeed it is! =p

I love almost all the songs from her album.. She composed a few songs which I think was thumbs up! Be it singing, dancing or even rap, I can see she puts in extra effort in it.. This can be evident from her past performances and recent injuries while filming Dai Yan Ren MV.. I believe all the effort she put in is worthwhile with fans encouraging and cheering for her..

After so many things has happened, I think that she has grown up and can overcome any obstacles faced in future..

This is one NICE album! Go grab it now!