Saturday, November 11

- Ting Ting Birthday BBQ -


Just came back from Ting Ting birthday BBQ. I still remember that we celebrated her birthday last year. Time passes fast; it was another year of celebrating her birthday again.

As a whole, We have chatted quite well with one another as we find topic that interest us to talk and joke about. It was like a gathering for PB01-08 as well. I think the most I chatted with was Luke, Joy, Yan Shan and her boyfriend. Haha.. The chatting with them was quite random. By the way, Wynn and Sophia, I am happy for her that she found "him" so please do not erm.. Both of you should know la hor.. haha…

It was coincidence that I happen to meet 2 of my previous sem class mates as they were celebrating their friends birthday there as well. =))

I believe everyone enjoyed themselves there! Oh ya! Ting^2 actual birthday is on the 17th and since Yan Shan one is also the same day so here is an advance birthday song for both of them:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
YOU ARE BORN IN THE ZOO!
THERE ARE LIONS AND TIGERS!
AND THE MONKEY LOVES YOU!


Hope both of them can see this.. haha.. =PP