Tuesday, November 7

- A Long Day -

Yesterday, I went to film 15 mins of video of students for the graduation ceremony.. In the email, it stated that the filming would be from 8.30am - 5pm which I thought that we were required to retake until it look flawless.

Initially, Daryl and me thought that we need to 'pon' for one lesson because of that. When I know about it, I was alittle unwilling to do so but after that I feel that it should be quite alright to miss one lesson.

However, It turns out to be not what I expected.. It actually starts at 9.30am instead of 8.30am! Oh my god.. Mr Ben Gay emailed us last minute obout the changes. We could have come later to meet him to collect the equipments.

Alright, never mind about that, the whole process of the filming seems to be quite good but I feel that some of my shots was not very well done but he say is ok.. We finished the filming quite early at 12pm which differs from the email! He then email my web application faci about it so I am suppose I am being excuse because of the filming.. I guessed everything should be alright..

After lesson, I went to my previous sem friend house to celebrate Hari Raya Puasa.. In the beginning, I was not in a mood to go.. However, my friends kept on pestering me to go, gO, GO so in the end I went there.. haha..


It was like a gathering of E35D.. Everyone chatted and seems to enjoy themselves there.. Still remember the times we had, the memories were so nice and beautiful! I think this is one of the best class I have in RP because there's so many outings!!

Yesterday was really a long, tiring yet fun day I suppose! =)