Monday, October 23

- Understanding Test 1 -

Phew.. Finally, I have completed all my UT 1.. But.. UT 2 is coming real soon.. If I not wrong, it should be next week? =\ Sians.. So fast... Must really learn to reference well, think fast and most importantly understand the topics I learnt during lesson.. Anyway, 2 UT 1 grades has been published which are Java and Web application.. Oh well, I think I did quite ok for both of the UTs..

Grades for UT 1
Java - B
Web application - C+

However, I think I would do slightly badly for my OS and S.A.D.. I am not sure but I think I made careless mistakes and never reference properly.. Argh.. If not, I am sure that I know how to answer certain questions correctly... *pray* Hopefully, I can have a good grades for these two modules..

Oh ya! I have completed diner dash 2.. haha.. =p