Wednesday, October 11

- E35D Outing -

Today, I went out from morning to night with my closer E35D gang! I felt that I enjoyed the outing with them! =)



In the morning, I meet Wai Tong at the platform at the mrt.. After which, We meet the others at harbour front mac for breakfast.. haha.. While eating, I get to hear from the girls that they decided to buy a cake for Conray's birthday which was on the 15th this month... By the way, the birthday boy have not reach yet.. The girls left to buy the cake.. After a while, Conray reached. We suprised him with a birthday cake and song! Cool yea.. He was touched by what we have done.. haha.. =)





In the afternoon, we went to sentosa! yippie!! We decided to go to siloso beach.. We started off playing frisbee.. It was fun but I think the wind was quite strong so the girls do not have much strength throwing it far distance.. After that, we played captain's ball.. haha.. It was really fun! Everyone enjoyed and funny incident happen every now and then.. wahaha.. Then, it was cards time.. We played heart attack, police and thief and etc.. haha.. Boon Leng came to meet us and we went playing captain's ball again.. After which, some went swimming while others playing basketball.. haha.. I was the one playing basketball..



Time passes fast and it was dinner time! At first, we thought of having dinner at vivo city food court.. However, it was not open yet.. We walked to harbour front centre thinking of eating at banquek but it was packed.. In the end, we ate at the eating place near the interchange.. haha..

Though everyone look quite tired but I believe everyone have lots of fun today.. =)