Sunday, October 8

- Diner Dash 2 -

Phew! I finally managed to complete level 40 of the game! It was certainly not easy because some of my friends was stuck at level 20 and below.. wahaha.. I was very happy because I thought that I have completed it! Hooray!! To my suprise, there are still a number of level to go till i complete it.. Argh.. Now, I am at level 42.. I believe I would complete the game very soon.. haha.. =p

If it was not one of my long known friend who gave me the crack, I think I would not be able to play the full version.. haha.. Thanks to him! But recently, the way he treated me was different from the past. It is due to his complicated BGR I suppose.. His mood could just turn good at this moment and bad at the other moment.. Since I roughly know the reason behind it so I do not really get angry nor blame him..