Thursday, September 7

- Previewing of Lastest Album -

I have spent time previewing FIR, David Tao, Energy and Jay Zhou lastest album songs. Overall, I felt that their songs were not that bad. However, I think FIR songs were more catchy and commendable compared to the other albums listed above. Jay's songs were not bad as well. I realised that I actually like 5 songs from each of their album. The songs melody was nice and meaningful..

From Jay album:

Mi Shi Xiang
Dui Hou
Yu Ye
Bai Se Feng Zhe
Qian Li Zhi Wai

From Energy album:

Ai Shi Kong
Ai Qing Feng Xiang Qiu
Zui Hao
Bu Zai Hu You Mei You Yi Hou
Dai Bai

From David Tao album:

Jing Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo
Si Cheng Xiang Zhi
Tai Mei Li
Wang Bu Liao
Zi Dao Zi Yan De Bei Ju

From FIR album:

Get High
Ni Hen Ai Ta
Bei Ji Quan
Tian Tian Ye Ye
Yu Ying Hua