Monday, September 11

- Cyber Scholars Gathering -

Today, I went out to eat with my secondary school friends. I felt that this outing was a good one as everyone we asked went. That's great! =)

We walked around bugis and finally decided to eat steamboat (Tian Tian huo guo). In the beginning, we did not really know the charges. However, when the waiter showed us the menu, we realised that it was quite costly. Anyway, we think that it's ok because we meet once in a while.


I felt that everyone enjoyed ourselves and I think most of the credits goes to Ivan (telecredibles) because he really liven up everyone of us with his lame games. Though it was lame but it was very fun! Everyone were laughing non stop. Tiffany was very funny at times with her broken chinese too.. LOL!

After our heavy dinner, we decided to take a walk from bugis area to city hall interchange to take train back home. haha..

I believe we have a great time today! =)