Wednesday, August 30

- Troubled BGR -

It's been a while since I really had the chance to chat with my good friend whom I know during secondary till now. Yesterday, This guy called me to discuss about the preparation of PP. After which, we talked till off topic. He shared with me about his relationship problem which troubled him quite some time. He admitted that he is an emotional guy but I felt that he was more towards devoted. Besides that, he wanted to delete his friendster account which I think it is foolish. He should face it instead of running away from it.

I have somewhat shared my past experience with him as well. I understand and know that it is not easy to forget and let go in a relationship. However, one ought to be strong, let go and move forward.

I certainly hope that he could learn to let go one day and keep all the happy memories he had with the girl. With that, I believe he would be more happy! =)

*I think he do not wish to be named. haha..