Tuesday, August 29

- E35D BBQ! -

Just came back not long from class E35D BBQ. I think this was my first time going to Aloha! resorts. The place looked cool with basketball court and swimming pool. However, the room was quite small.

I sat down talking to the gang there while some of the others in the kitchen busy preparing the BBQ stuff. I have great time chatting with geok ling. I felt that I know her better now. I always like to make fun of her and . . . . which make her facial expression look so funny. Wahaha.. (E35D should know who!) =p Besides that, I also have a great time chatting with KiKi. =)

After which, I have helped out preparing the food to be wrap into the aluminum foil. I so guai got helped out! haha..

While setting up the pit, we took some pictures. Great! =) We have fun taking turns to take pictures. Some were group photos while the rest were 2 person in a photo. I also video the others when they were talking and taking pictures. =)

Fred plan a game which was quite entertaining and fun but I did not join in. haha. The loser has to drink beer for punishment! I think Wai Tong has been punished a number of time. He drank till his face red and did not feel well. After which, he vomitted. Poor Wai Tong. I think he's alright now! Hopefully so! =)

As a whole, I enjoyed myself there. There's so much fun and laughter! haha. I have been laughing most of the time. Thanks to everyone who was there! haha. =)

*updated pictures! =)